Dual Range NCVT and AC/DC Voltage Tester Electrical Test Kit
- Electrical test kit contains a non-contact AC voltage tester with integrated torch and AC/DC voltage tester
- Dual range NCVT-3P with torch automatically detects and indicates low voltage (12-1000V) range and standard voltage (70-1000V AC)
- NCVT-3P provides non-contact detection of standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets and wires
- NCVT-3P is a lightweight, compact tool with a pocket clip for convenient storage and quick access
- Bright torch on the NCVT-3P illuminates the work area and may be used independent of the voltage detection function
- NCVT-3P safety rating of CAT IV 1000V provides expanded operation and protection
- The ET45 tests AC voltages from 24V to 240V AC at four useful levels, and DC voltages from 32V to 330V at four levels
- Built-in test lead holders on back of ET45 holds the leads in one of two positions: one so that they are spaced correctly to test tamper-resistant US-style outlets; and the other for the convenient storage of the test leads
- ET45 has a safety rating of CATIII 350V, Class 2, Double Insulation
- Batteries not required for the ET45; tester is powered by the applied voltage
The NCVT3PKIT from Klein Tools includes a dual-range, non-contact voltage tester with integrated torch and an AC/DC voltage tester. The NCVT-3P with torch is a non-contact voltage tester that detects 12 to 1000V AC and 70 to 1000V AC, and indicates the presence of a voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, light fixtures, switches, outlets and wires, as well as the AC voltage in doorbells, thermostats, low voltage lighting and irrigation systems. The ET45 AC/DC Voltage Tester is designed as a simple, easy to use tester to check, verify or troubleshoot common residential electrical applications. This tester does not require batteries, and features a pocket clip for convenient carrying.
- Read, understand and follow all warnings, cautions, safety information and instructions in the manual before operating or servicing this tester. Failure to follow instructions could result in death or serious injury.
- Never assume that neutral or ground wires are not live. Neutrals in multi-wire branch circuits may be energised when disconnected and must be retested before handling.
- Never use the tester on a circuit with voltages that exceed the category-based rating of this tester.
- Always adhere to local and national safety codes. Use personal protective equipment to prevent shock and arc blast injury where hazardous live conductors are exposed.
- Use of this tester in any way other than that specified by the manufacturer can impair safe operations, resulting in severe injury or death.