Digital Multi-meter, Auto-Ranging, 600 V
- Multimeter measures up to 600V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 40MΩ resistance
- Electrical tester measures temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, and tests diodes and continuity
- CAT III 600 V safety rating
- Built to withstand a 3.3' (1 m) drop, and withstand daily wear and tear on the job site
- Low-battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- For use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments such as residential, business and light-industrial locations
- Includes test leads, thermocouple with adapter, batteries and user manual
Klein Tools MM400 Multimeter is an auto-ranging multimeter that measures AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current and resistance. It can also measure temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, and test diodes and continuity. Klein Tools’ Testing and Measurement product line was exclusively designed from the ground up - by electricians for electricians. Years of field research, combined with extensive input from electricians across America, inspired the development of meters and electrical testers loaded with innovative, time-saving features.
- Do not attempt to measure resistance or continuity on live circuits.
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and/or packed with all test and measurement devices before every use.
- Before each use verify meter operation by measuring a known voltage or current.
- Do not use the meter during electrical storms or in wet weather, and do not use the meter or test leads if they appear to be damaged.