- Drop-forged steel jaw easily punches 3/8'' (1 cm) wide impressions on metal edges to join pieces of sheet metal, duct or pipe
- Compound-leverage mechanism for greater control and easy operation
- Comfortable, contoured grips cover hardened-steel handles
- All-steel construction and nickel-chrome-plated hardware provides long life and durability
- Convenient self-opening latch for one-handed operation
- For use on sheet metal, and vinyl and aluminium siding
- Quality tool for HVAC professionals provides superior results
Use the Snap Lock Punch tool to make 3/8” (1 cm) wide impressions on metal edges to join pieces of sheet metal, duct or pipe. The compound-leverage mechanism provides greater control and easy operation. This cutting and notching tool has comfortable, contoured grips covering hardened-steel handles and features a convenient self-opening tool latch. The all-steel construction and nickel-chrome-plated hardware provide long life and durability.