- Tripod is compact and made of a lightweight aluminium construction
- Adjustable legs and non-skid feet allow for stability on uneven terrain
- Pan and tilt handle allows for 360-degree rotation and tilts pedestal to the desired orientation
- Built-in bullseye level helps ensure the tripod is on a level plane
- Lightweight design for easy transport
- Quick release plate with a 1/4-20 mounting thread
- Compatible with Klein Tools laser levels and products that attach to a 1/4-20 mounting thread, such as cameras and video equipment
The Klein Tools Tripod is compact and made of a lightweight aluminium to carry on any jobsite. Each leg is adjustable with locks to secure the legs in place, and has non-skid feet to allow for stability on uneven terrain. The tripod reaches a height of 61'' once the legs and pedestal are fully extended. Swivel the pedestal 360 degrees with the pan and tilt handle, and check the built-in bullseye level to ensure the tripod is on an even plane. Secure a compatible Klein Tools laser level to the tripod by screwing it to the 1/4-20 mounting threads, and when it is time to wrap up a job detach the level easily by removing the quick release plate.