K-Type High Temperature Thermocouple
- Excellent for measurements in ducts for HVAC applications
- Measures temperatures from -58° to 1112°F (-50° to 600°C)
- Pointed tip can easily pierce fibreglass ductwork for HVAC measurements
- Coiled lead with a length of 5' (102 cm)
- Works with any digital multi-meter or clamp meter that measures the temperature
- Accuracy of the thermocouple is dependent on the accuracy of the meter being used
- Banana plug adapter included with probe
- Adapter also available separately (Cat. No. 69146)
Specific for HVAC applications, this Temperature Pipe Clamp (and other Klein K-Type Accessories) extend the working temperature ranges for Klein’s HVAC Digital Multi-meters and Clamp Meters.These accessories work with all Klein digital multi-meters and clamp meters that measure the temperature, as well as any other brand with meters that measure the temperature. Other accessories include the High Temperature Thermocouple Wire, Temperature Probe and Banana Plug Adapter.
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and/or packed with all test and measurement devices before every use.
- Do not use the meter during electrical storms or in wet weather, and do not use the meter or test leads if they appear to be damaged.
- Thermometer is NOT intended for use on people or animals.