Replacement Test Lead Set - Right-Angle
- Standard banana-type inputs compatible with most multi-meters and clamp meters
- Removable alligator clips attach to wires and other conductors
- Includes one pair of universal test leads and one set of alligator clips Leads are 41'' (1,041 mm) long
- Safety Rating: Category III 1000V and Category IV 600V
- Leads compatible, and fit lead storage compartment on most Klein testing and measuring products
The Klein Tools Test Leads are intended for use as replacement test leads for meters that have standard, banana-type input jacks. They feature removable alligator clips that attach to wires and other conductors. These test leads are part of a full line of Klein Tools meters and testers, designed by electricians for electricians.
- Testing in CAT III/CAT IV measurement locations: Ensure that the test shield is pressed firmly into place. Failure to use the CAT III/CAT IV shield increases arc-flash risk.
- Testing in CAT II measurement locations: CAT III/CAT IV shields may be removed for CAT II locations. This will allow testing on recessed conductors such as standard power sockets. Be careful not to lose the shields.
- Always wear approved eye protection.