Digital Clamp Meter, AC Auto-Ranging 400 Amp with Temp
- Clamp Meter measures AC current and NCVT via a clamp, as well as AC/DC voltage, resistance and continuity via test-leads, and temperature with a thermocouple
- Non-contact voltage tester integrated into the clamp jaw
- Backlit LCD for ease of viewing in low light
- Automatically ranging true root mean squared (TRMS) measurement technology for accuracy
- Test lead holder on side of clamp and optional magnetic hanger for meter (Cat. Nos. 69445 or 69417) for hands-free operation
- Measures temperature with a K-Type thermocouple probe
- Auto-Range, Hold, Data Hold and Max value
- Auto Power-Off after 10 minutes to conserve battery life
- Includes a carrying case, test leads with CAT III/CAT IV safety caps, thermocouple, instructions and 3 x AAA batteries
- Low-battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- Built to withstand a 6.6' (2 m) drop
- CAT III 600 V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- Meets requirements for use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments such as residential, office and light-industrial locations
The CL220 measures AC current and NCVT via a clamp, as well as AC/DC voltage, resistance and continuity via test-leads, and temperature with a thermocouple. The meter features automatically ranging True Root Mean Squared (TRMS) measurement technology for accuracy. Additionally, a backlit LCD makes viewing in low light easy.
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and/or packed with all test and measurement devices before every use.
- Do not attempt to measure resistance or continuity on live circuits.
- Before every use, verify meter operation by measuring a known voltage or current.
- Do not use the meter during electrical storms or in wet weather, and do not use the meter or test leads if they appear to be damaged.
- Usage of this meter in any way other than that specified by the manufacturer can impair safe operations, resulting in severe injury or death.