AC/DC Digital Clamp Meter, Auto-Ranging 400 Amp
- Test lead holder on side of clamp and optional magnetic hanger for meter (Cat. Nos. 69445 or 69417) for hands-free operation
- Non-contact voltage tester integrated into the clamp jaw
- High-visibility reverse contrast LCD display for improved view ability in all ambient lighting conditions
- Automatically ranging true root mean squared (TRMS) measurement technology for accuracy
- Measures AC Current and NCVT via a clamp, as well as AC/DC voltage, resistance, frequency, DC micro-amp, capacitance, duty cycle, diode test and continuity via test-leads, and temperature with a thermocouple
- Measures temperature with a K-Type thermocouple probe
- Max/Min, Rel/Zero and Data Hold capability
- Auto Power-Off after 10 minutes to conserve battery life
- Includes a carrying case, test leads with CAT III/CAT IV safety caps, thermocouple, instructions and 3 x AAA batteries
- Low-battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- Built to withstand a 6.6' (2 m) drop
- CAT III 600 V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- Meets requirements for use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments such as residential, office and light-industrial locations
Klein Tools CL390 is an automatically ranging true root mean squared (TRMS) digital clamp meter. It measures AC/DC current and NCVT via the clamp, as well as AC/DC voltage, DC microamps, resistance, continuity, frequency, capacitance and diodes via test leads, and temperature via a thermocouple probe. It features a high visibility, reverse contrast LCD display that optimises visibility in both dark or bright ambient lighting.
- Read, understand and follow all instructions, cautions and warnings attached to and/or packed with all test and measurement devices before every use.
- Do not attempt to measure resistance or continuity on live circuits.
- Before every use, verify meter operation by measuring a known voltage or current.
- Do not use the meter during electrical storms or in wet weather, and do not use the meter or test leads if they appear to be damaged.
- Usage of this meter in any way other than that specified by the manufacturer can impair safe operations, resulting in severe injury or death.